Envoy Mortgage, Ltd
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities, and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
$20 per hour plus Bonus on all closed loans
About Envoy Mortgage, Ltd
Be the best mortgage lender by exceeding customer expectations, while providing a welcoming environment that empowers all colleagues to attain personal and professional success. We achieve this goal through superior people, processes, and technology.