Cardinal Financial Team Bush Paz
Have you been searching for an opportunity to learn from top mortgage industry professionals and maximize your earning potential? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a driven mortgage Loan Officer Assistant to free up our Loan Officer to originate more loans into the pipeline. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. Your job will be to work closely with borrowers to expedite their mortgage process and ensure everything runs smoothly. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class customer service, and you’ll be responsible for delivering that experience to every client.
Jobseekers should be highly detail oriented, possess an exceptional work ethic, and have a passion for providing exceptional customer service. This is an opportunity to work with a high-performing team and learn from the best, all while helping people attain their dream home. Up for the challenge? Apply today!
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Has lender experience using loan origination software like Encompass LOS
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and follow-up skills
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
$16 - $20 hourly
About Cardinal Financial Team Bush Paz
The Cardinal Financial Team Bush-Paz is the team for you! We take a consultative approach to mortgage lending and maintain the most competitive rates and costs while providing the best available customer experience in the business. We are opening our newest office in the Orlando Market and looking to build the perfect team! IG cf_teambushpaz