We are looking for a customer service-oriented Loan Officer Assistant to assist the team with providing a great experience to our clients up front! This person must be experienced with working with borrowers running credit, calculating income and running LP and DU. You will also be gathering initial documentation and setting up a complete file to submit to Processing.
Primary contact and liaison between clients, Branch Manager, Branch Sales Manager and/or assigned Loan Originator(s)
- Take phone applications and complete 1003
- Schedule on-site and phone appointments as assigned
- Submit complete loan applications for each borrower
- Lock loan terms
- Status update calls to clients
- Review documentation received within 24 hours of receipt for discrepancies, omissions, verified income calculation, asset verification and Encompass updates based on verified information and immediately notify Loan Originators when any discrepancies are found on the documentation
- Partner with Loan Originators in resolving problems in files and documents
- Ensure files are complete and set-up in accordance with Company policy and procedures
- Pull credit reports and properly prepare for review/assessment
- Efficiently meet deadlines while maintaining multiple assignments/projects
- Provide superior customer service both internally and externally
- A minimum of 3 years in the mortgage industry
- Must be bilingual in Spanish
- Experience in Encompass is preferred but not required
- Experience running LP and DU
- Experience pre-qualifying and structuring a loan file
- Positive and team player attitude
- Customer service-centric and passionate about providing an exceptional level of service
$45,000 - $60,000
About CrossCountry Mortgage
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making homeownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
Come join a smart company that will help you grow both personally and professionally. With the best leadership team in the industry, competitive pay/benefits, CrossCountry offers the full package.