The Loan Officer Assistant provides support to CrossCountry Mortgage, and Mortgage Loan Officers in their daily duties to increase loan production levels. The Loan Officer Assistant works directly with CCM customers, loan officers, and processors to ensure a positive customer experience and facilitate timely loan closings. There will be leads provided, generous comp plans, mentorship programs, and a great benefits package.
- Schedule client meetings
- Assist in reviewing mortgage loan applications and documentation, which will include answering all leads via phone and computer work, printing, copying, scanning, emailing, overnighting documents, etc.
- Create rate disclosure and re-disclosure packages and deliver them to the borrower
- Review documents and entire loan files and work to prevent problems by highlighting deficiencies and then notifying management
- Clarify/correct information and obtain additional information, as necessary, via phone and email
- General clerical and phone support to the branch and/or loan processors, as needed
- Work with management to provide support in various stages and areas of lending and processing as needed
- Management of a pipeline consisting of Conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA loans
- Track outstanding items on all loan files and follow up with customers to ensure timely receipt of the necessary documentation
- Communicate timely with referral partners, current/past clients/past clients listing and/or selling agents
- Update lead tracker
- 1+ years of Mortgage experience
- Knowledge of Encompass is preferred but not required
- Leadership skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Strong computer skills including all Microsoft Office
- Bilingual required
- MLO license a plus but not required
$50,000 - $125,000
About CrossCountry Mortgage
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making homeownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
Come join a smart company that will help you grow both personally and professionally. With the best leadership team in the industry, competitive pay/benefits, CrossCountry offers the full package. Including 168 hours of PTO, full benefits package, 401k match and 6 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday.