US Mortgage Corporation
We are seeking a Bilingual Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement? We're hiring a bilingual mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. This person must speak fluent English and Spanish. You’ll be assisting in gathering information and documentation required to complete loan applications and will assist borrowers through the mortgage process. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$40,000 + commissions
About US Mortgage Corporation
US Mortgage Corporation is a Fannie Mae Seller Servicer with over 30 Branches. Our employees all believe in the value of helping people attain the dream of Home Ownership. We have consistently focused on making education the key basis to helping home buyers attain their dream of homeownership.