Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Be a communication champion, speak directly to underwriters, borrowers, loan officers, third parties, etc, to ensure our aggressive turn time expectations are met
- Be a sponge for information/knowledge, always striving to be the best possible at your position
- Be a leader, helping us improve our processes and procedures to always deliver a world-class experience to our clients and referral partners
- Be adaptable to change, and willing to learn new tricks. Our process is unique and perhaps different than you're used to
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Experience using Ellie Mae Encompass
- Knowledge of underwriting guidelines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage a large pipeline
- A strong sense of urgency a MUST, our team routinely aims to fully process loans for closing in 7 business days
$75,000 - $110,000
About Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
For nearly two decades, Paramount Residential Mortgage Group Inc. (PRMG) continues to be a leading lender in the mortgage industry.
PRMG is ranked within 25 of the Top 100 Mortgage Companies in America and employs over 1,900 with nearly 180 branches throughout the United States. PRMG is known for its unique "company culture". Our work environment is corporate-casual and comprised of highly motivated and knowledgeable business professionals with team-spirit and strong core-values that transcends throughout the company.
We provide opportunities for career growth and advancement to employees at all levels. In addition, PRMG offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation structures. So, if you’re a motivated individual looking for opportunities to advance your career with an extraordinary company in an exciting city... then PRMG is the place for you!