The Loan Processor Assistant is responsible for assisting the Loan Processor with ordering VOEs, ordering the appraisal, HOA documents, Insurance, and Title work. This person may also follow up with gathering conditions and working side by side with the Loan Processor to submit a complete file.
- Confirm all information in the loan file is accurate and comply with both compliance and company policy
- Request services and verifications
- Request updated Homeowner’s Insurance Policies from an insurance agent
- Order title reports, appraisals, tax transcripts from IRS, etc.
- Verify rental payments, verify deposited funds, verify mortgage payment history from a current lender, verify 2-year work history from employers
- Order subordination agreements if the borrower has two mortgages and only one is being paid off
- Order condominium documentation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year of current origination experience
- Experience collecting and analyzing borrower income and negotiating skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Proficient in standardized software applications, including Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
$40,000 - $45,000
About CrossCountry Mortgage
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making homeownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
Come join a smart company that will help you grow both personally and professionally. With the best leadership team in the industry, competitive pay/benefits, and the opportunity for remote work, CrossCountry offers the full package.