Are you interested in working alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and prepare the file for processing
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- Lender experience using loan origination software like Encompass LOS
- Complete understanding of automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
- Excellent time management, communication, interpersonal, and follow-up skills
$60,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Waymaker Mortgage
At Waymaker Mortgage, we believe in providing the most simple and enjoyable mortgage experience available with cutting-edge technology and a personalized human touch. Our vision is to serve 25,000 families in achieving their American dream of homeownership by 2025. We are committed to our clients and referral partners in these three vital areas:
1. You deserve HOPE for success! Regardless of how complex the situation may look, there's always a way to make successful homeownership possible.
2. You deserve to experience PEACE through your home financing journey. Mortgages are complex with over 150 steps involved in every loan. There's no such thing as "push button, get a mortgage" and often challenges that come along. Our team will stick with you to provide amazing communication, answer all your questions, and make sure you have the most peaceful experience possible!
3. You deserve to discover the JOY of the perfect place to call home!