Affiliated Bank Mortgage - The McCoy Team
The Loan Officer Assistant (LOA) works directly with and supports the loan origination team. By working collaboratively with the loan origination team and processing team, a successful LOA has current product knowledge of loan programs and will be able to communicate loan requirements with customers, processors and loan officers.
- Communicates with the customer (borrower), real estate agents and escrows at the start of the transaction.
- Collects customer documentation necessary to complete the loan transaction, such as income documentation, asset statements and initial disclosures documents.
- Assists loan originators with pre-approvals and loan structuring.
- Assists loan originators with loan pricing options/support and managing lock expiration dates.
- Updates all parties with status of loan transaction as necessary.
- Three years of mortgage operations, underwriting and/or processing experience.
- Current hands on loan officer assistant, processing or underwriting experience.
- Knowledge of and experience working with FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA and other refinance and purchase loan programs and mortgage insurance guidelines.