Movement Mortgage - Upstate New York
As a Loan Officer Assistant with The Devlin Lending Team of Movement Mortgage, you oversee the process of qualifying and educating borrowers, collecting documents, and preparing files for closing. Our team is committed to excellence, transparency, and a little bit of fun in all that we do! We are looking for someone who will be able to work collaboratively and efficiently with the processing and underwriting team, has current product knowledge of loan programs, understands the ins and outs of all necessary financing documents, has great people skills, and is extremely comfortable and efficient on the computer.
- Collects customer documentation necessary to qualify borrowers and complete the loan transaction, such as income documentation, asset statements, and disclosures documents.
- Take loan applications, prepare loan estimates, order appraisals, prepare CDs
- Updates all parties with statuses of loan transactions as necessary.
- Two or more years of recent mortgage operations, underwriting, and/or processing experience.
- A mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) license is required.
- Great time management skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, customer service, and communication with customers, processors, and LO.
- Strong computer skills
- Positive attitude
- A sense of humor is a must! We like to have fun!
Why Devlin Lending Team?
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Company matched 401K (Roth and traditional, up to 3%)
- The fun, team-focused work environment
$50,000 - $70,000 a year
About Movement Mortgage - Upstate New York
Movement has grown from a small team of 4 to over 4,000 employees with more than 650 locations across 47 states. Inc. Magazine recognized Movement Mortgage as the fastest-growing mortgage bank in the country. Our vision is to serve 1 out of every 10 homebuyers in the country by 2025.