Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement?
We’re looking for an in-house licensed mortgage processor who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$45,000 to $75,000+
About HomeSalesCO LLC
Colorado Mortgage House is a family-owned brokerage that started as HomeSalesCO Real Estate with 50+ years of experience in the real estate field. We have grown into a team over the past few years and now have too many leads to handle! We are constantly looking to add great new members to our family. We are a small, but powerful team of professionals and we bring an intense focus and energy to our work.
We'd love for you to join our team and are excited to help you reach new heights!