Cherry Creek Mortgage Company
This position will be working with a high producing mortgage loan officer, Vickie Newman. The ideal candidate will have a salesperson persona but doesn’t have the desire to be a self-sourcing originator. They must like social interaction with clients and partners but within a structured team environment. They will be responsible for delivering a WOW experience during the transition from interested lead to closing. This candidate will be very fun, personable and have a shared desire to give more than expected. They should value having joy in all that they do, a commitment to finding the best solution and a relentless pursuit of excellence while operating in a team environment.
- Review/update loan application, gather essential loan documents from the client, review the 4 C’s (Credit, Capacity, Cash to close, Collateral) on each file and prepare loan application for submission to either the Processor or Loan Officer for review
- Deliver a WOW experience to both clients and referral partners
- Occasionally be on-call on nights and weekends by addressing client needs and sending out pre-approval letters
- Must have at least 3-5 years experience in the mortgage industry
- Must know how to review and read tax returns and calculate income
- Highly organized and knows how to prioritize in a high volume environment
- Ability to build relationships with clients over the phone
- Must be willing to use CRM, SalesForce/Jungo
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Great at follow-thru while working autonomously within a given process or structure
- Willing to work nights and weekends, as needed, but flexibility
- Be able to work 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday in our Denver Tech Center office, with some flexibility for working at home with a full set up
- Must be a licensed loan officer or willing to get licensed immediately upon start
- Must know how to read DU/LP findings, credit reports and have knowledge of Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac, FHA, Jumbo and VA guidelines
- Must care about results, be social and sales minded
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Cherry Creek Mortgage Company
We are a full-service mortgage banking company. Cherry Creek Mortgage embodies the best of the big and small lenders. By dealing with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the Wall Street conduits, our customers are offered a variety of loan products and services with the financial backing they can count on. What sets us apart is our large company's ability with a small-company touch. Our customers have come to count on the flexibility, communication, and attention to detail that we provide.
Our core values center the company on relationships, service, and integrity. Our commitment to these values has become more than just a creed; they are our corporate culture.
For more information, please visit CherryCreekMortgage.com