The Erin Griffin Team
Do you love helping people get their dream home but don’t love hunting for new leads? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re hiring a full-time loan partner that will work alongside our loan officer to structure loans for our clients and help get applicants mortgage ready. While our loan officer is out in the field driving in more loan business to fill the pipeline, you’ll be analyzing customer credit, reviewing income, and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close.
Jobseekers should be the highly-motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed. Since this is a salaried position, you’ll never have to worry about commission. If you’re a loan officer who always felt they never quite fit the sales mold, this is the role you’ve been looking for. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers you to embrace your natural talents and helps you achieve your career goals, apply today!
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrow, and prepare the file for processing
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and follow-up skills
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Must have an up-to-date NMLS license
- Ability to work from home (secure internet connection, phone service, home office)
$45,000 plus bonus
About The Erin Griffin Team
Our team focuses on 100% customer satisfaction. Our clients are THE most important thing to us. We strive to go above and beyond expectations. Erin has been a loan officer since 2003 and still has the passion to grow and develop along with her team. We are a family and continue to prosper due to the mutual respect and compassion we have as a team.