Holland Mortgage Advisors
We are seeking a talented Loan Officer Assistant who is detail-oriented, pleasant and has good communication skills to help accelerate the productivity and performance of the Loan Officer.
A partial list of duties includes:
- Scheduling and events calendar
- Keep track of all referrals and prospective referral partners
- Make sure all information is kept up to date in the CRM
- Run errands/keep Loan Officer organized
- Answer phones
Office Supply Management
- Prepare manila files and contents to be used with new clients
- Copier upkeep
- Complete all tasks assigned by Loan Officer
- Manage the appointment calendar for Loan Officer - set phone appointments and in-person meeting appointments, referral partner meetings and schedule events.
- Let them know the schedule for the following day.
- Check calendar each morning and remind Loan Officer of what’s happening.
- Confirm all appointments that are scheduled for the following day.
- Reschedule appointments as necessary.
- If you have to leave a message, call the morning of the appointment and confirm. Be clear as to how people can return/respond to the call.
- Schedule one-hour in the morning and-one hour in the afternoon for the Loan Officer to return phone calls and call leads.
- Fluent with MS Office Suite
- Precise, thorough, detailed and organized
- Prior Administrative Assistant experience is preferred
- Works well in a self-directed manner and is a great team player
- Very good communication skills
$40,000 - $50,000 (depending on experience) plus bonuses
About Holland Mortgage Advisors
- Holland Mortgage Advisors is a Pittsburgh-based mortgage lender with offices in Erie.
- The Mission of Holland Mortgage Advisors is simple: to offer our clients friendly, quality and comprehensive service.