Our growing mortgage company is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Loan Officer Assistant to assist our loan officers with their pipeline while utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
This high-energy, detail-oriented professional will be responsible for performing a variety of duties including, but not limited to: sending initial loan disclosures, ordering all third party information, and general follow up with clients.
- Review task from Loan Officer to send initial loan disclosures in accordance with all compliance standards.
- Gather, organize and track loan documentation from applicants to include general income, asset, credit information per loan type.
- Order third party items for each loan including items such as title, appraisal, insurance, transcripts, and employment verification. Also responsible for following up and reviewing these items for accuracy.
- Assisting Loan Officers and Processors with client follow up.
- Keep agents informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled.
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers.
- Minimum three years’ experience within the Mortgage Lending industry.
- Must be able to handle a large pipeline split between high volume Loan Officers.
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Experienced in Encompass LOS and overall computer/software savviness.
- General knowledge of documentation required to relay to clients as well as overall mortgage processes and procedures.
- Very strong, professional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Tactfulness and proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Ability to work well with a wide range of people, work well under pressure and on deadlines, and adapt to changing situations on a daily basis.
- Function independently and as a team player that collaborates with others and maintains a positive and proactive attitude.
- High level of integrity and trust.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Possess strong analytical skills and organization skills.
$45,000 base salary plus performance based bonus
About Moreira Team
We are a small, boutique style mortgage branch based out of Atlanta, GA. We are completely paperless and have the ability to work remote. Our team is strong willed, professional and here to get the job done for our clientele in the smartest, most efficient way possible. Our mission is to have longevity with all of our employees, grow organically, and consistently exceed our own expectations.
For consideration, please upload your resume and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you.