We are looking for a Loan Forgiveness Processor to work remotely to assist borrowers in completing their applications for PPP Loan Forgiveness. It is a position that requires excellent customer service and high-level communication skills.
- Collection of PPP Forgiveness Applications from borrowers for submission to the U.S. Small Business Administration for PPP Loan Forgiveness
- Quickly and efficiently assess the completeness of Forgiveness Applications
- Communicate with borrowers to collect and verify all relevant documentation to support their Forgiveness Application calculations
- Confirm receipt of the required documentation the borrower submits to aid in verifying payroll and non-payroll costs
- Ability to review tax forms, payroll records, lease agreements, and financial statements to identify eligible PPP expenses to include in the calculations
- Willingness to learn new tasks and be flexible with new SBA policies that could change day-to-day functions
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Commitment and ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, effectively manage workload, remain highly organized, and maintain confidential information
- General computer knowledge and navigation skills
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
$85 per appointment
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com and call for direct inquires.
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.