Waterman State Bank
We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for an experienced mortgage loan shipper with strong attention to detail to join our highly skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for monitoring, tracking, reporting, and closing mortgage files. If you are interested in working with a well-established and dynamic institution to take your skills to the next level, apply today!
- Assure the organization, compilation, shipment, and tracking of requested investor loan documents
- Respond to missing documentation requests and notify appropriate personnel or department of any file deficiencies
- Address all required investor forms and checklists in a timely manner
- Be sure all loan documentation is accurate and complete, and review loan to ensure compliance with banking regulations and investor guidelines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required
- Minimum high school diploma, college degree a plus
- Microsoft Office experience and mortgage loan program knowledge required, NMLS proficiency a bonus
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years in the mortgage industry, specifically management or purchase of closed loan files or loan delivery
- Understanding of home loans and residential mortgages such as FHA, VA, Conventional, and USDA
About Waterman State Bank
Waterman State Bank has established a strong reputation with individual consumers, real estate professionals, and homebuilders. We are a bank that focuses on mortgage lending options. We serve clients in all 50 states for their home lending needs.