- We are looking for a skilled loan coordinator to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers.
- This position requires a unique mix of coordination and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end.
- Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, start your application today!
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Buckingham Mortgage
Buckingham Mortgage is one of the fastest-growing mortgage companies in the country! We are licensed to operate in states like California, Colorado, Florida, North Carolina, Washington DC, Delaware, Maryland & Virginia (headquartered in Vienna, VA).
Want to be a part of an energetic, passionate, elite team of mortgage professionals:
Join the Buckingham Mortgage family!