CMS Mortgage Solutions
We are looking to grow our organization by adding a mortgage closer to our tight-knit, performance-driven lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of experience processing, funding, or closing residential mortgages and possess strong problem-solving and organization skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position where your talents can truly shine, we invite you to apply today!
- Collect documentation, review, prepare, and close loan packages or loan files
- Follow closing instructions, and verify that all closing conditions have been satisfactorily met
- Assemble and enter data on loan closing documents in a timely manner
- Update and maintain loan calendar with active mortgage closings
- Work with the loan processor and loan officer or funder from
origination to close to ensure loan closing
- Candidates must be proficient with MS Office, lending or title software, NMLS experience is desired
- Knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing; as well as an understanding of loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA are desired
- Extremely organized with great time management and analysis skills is preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills are desired
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma or GED required
$40,000 - $55,000 yearly
About CMS Mortgage Solutions
Over the past 15 years, CMS Mortgage has grown and become known as the #1 Mortgage Broker in the area. With a well-respected reputation in the mortgage industry, we have helped over 5,000 borrowers achieve the American Dream - owning a home.
CMS Mortgage Solutions was founded by Corrina Carter in 2004 to offer affordable mortgage loan options for consumers in the Hampton Roads area. In the most recent years, CMS has expanded and are financing homes in District of Columbia, Maryland, Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Virginia. Thriving on current market knowledge, we pride ourselves in offering loan programs to benefit every consumer. With the highest level of customer service, our team will follow the entire application from application to closing in a timely manner at the most competitive pricing.