Our world-class team is searching for a hard-working, driven mortgage professional to ensure our closing process is smooth and efficient. This role is for an individual with years of leadership experience, project management skills, top-notch closing abilities, and strong knowledge of mortgage guidelines and lending trends.
The Mortgage Closer will manage the entire closing process for the lender. Your role is crucial; you’ll be the last person to review all loan documents and make sure the loan conditions are met to ensure a timely and compliant closing process.
Your responsibilities will primarily include preparing legal documents and closing packages and sending them to attorneys and title companies, making sure all loans are in compliance with industry standards, company policies, and FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, and VA regulations. You’ll also keep track of the loan-closing schedule and regularly provide pipeline reports to ensure our clients can close and fund their loans on time.
Our top candidate will be a veteran mortgage closer who has excellent communication skills. If you have a drive for excellence and want to grow your career in the mortgage industry, we invite you to join us for a challenging yet rewarding role on an industry-leading team. We care about our team members, and we’ll make sure you’re set up for success to achieve your professional goals. Ready to start? Apply now!
- Review all loan documents for errors, confirming that pricing, program case number assignment, title commitments, insurance policies, and PMI certification are correct to ensure loan funding
- Coordinate with settlement agents on any outstanding closing conditions to fund the loan and review CD’s, LE’s, and disclosure histories, and identify any compliance violations
- Organize all loan-closing documents and confirm they are accurate to ensure loan compliance
- Fund the loan and potentially assist with the post-close collection of documentation to complete the process and any other duties as assigned
- Act as the intermediary in real estate closing transactions while communicating with clients, attorneys, closing agents, and vendors to answer questions and resolve any issues
- Management and leadership experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with FNMA, FHLMC, USDA, FHA, VA, and State Housing lending guidelines and requirements, first/second liens, home improvement, and home equity loans is mandatory
- High school graduate, 4-year college degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of residential mortgage closing experience required
- Able to organize and prioritize workflow and multi-task in a deadline-based environment
$30,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Waymaker Mortgage
At Waymaker Mortgage, we believe in providing the most simple and strategic mortgage experience available. Our vision is to serve 25,000 families in achieving their American dream of homeownership by 2026. We are committed to our clients in these three vital areas:
1. You deserve HOPE for success! Regardless of how complex the situation may look, there's always a way to make successful homeownership possible.
2. You deserve to experience PEACE through your home financing journey. Mortgages are complex with over 150 steps involved for every loan. There's no such thing as "push button, get mortgage" and often there are challenges that come up along the way. No matter what happens, our team will stick with you to provide amazing communication, answer all your questions and make sure you have the most peaceful experience possible!
3. You deserve to discover the JOY of the perfect place to call home!