Waymaker Mortgage Group
Are you a skilled mortgage closer with a strong customer service approach? If so, we are looking for you to join our well-established lending team. We are seeking an experienced mortgage closer to help us process closing efficiently. Job seekers should have strong communication skills and an understanding of state and federal regulations. If this sounds like a fit and you are ready to take the next step towards your career goals, please reach out to us today!
- Settle any post closing issues immediately
- Prepare and execute the transfer of lender funds for disbursement
- Ensure loan closing is progressing while working in tandem with the loan processor and loan officer or funder, from origination to close
- Assemble and enter data on loan closing documents in a timely manner
- Close loan files by collecting necessary documentation and reviewing loan package
- Familiarity with loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA; as well as knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing is needed
- Two years of real estate mortgage processing, lending, or closing experience preferred, years of experience with banking, credit unions, or financial services funding also accepted
- Must have MS Office experience, lending or title software, NMLS experience is a plus.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills are required
- Strong analysis, time management, and organization skills are desired
$60,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Waymaker Mortgage Group
At the Waymaker Group we believe:
- You deserve HOPE for success! Regardless of how complex the situation may look, there's always a way to make successful homeownership possible.
- You deserve to experience PEACE through your home financing journey. Mortgages are complex with over 140 steps involved on every loan, there's no such thing as "push button, get a mortgage" and often there are challenges that come up along the way. No matter what happens, our team will stick with you to provide amazing communication, answer all your questions, and make sure you have the most peaceful experience possible!
- You deserve to discover the JOY of the perfect place to call home!