Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp
We are looking to grow our organization by adding a mortgage closer to our tight-knit, performance-driven lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of experience processing, funding, or closing residential mortgages and possess strong problem-solving and organization skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position where your talents can truly shine, we invite you to apply today!
- Complete the preparation and transfer of lender funds for disbursement
- Check loan closing documentation, third party orders, mortgage closing documents, and closing packages are signed and accurately prepared for the loan files
- Review all closing conditions are satisfied and executed according to closing instructions
- Enter data on loan closing documents in a timely manner
- Affirm loan compliance with all investor product and program guidelines and policies, as well as state and federal regulations
- MS Office experience required, lending or title software, NMLS experience is preferred
- Understanding of loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA; as well as knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing is essential
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma or GED required
- 2+ years of experience of previous real estate mortgage loan processing, lending, or closing experience is preferred, experience with banking, credit unions, or financial services funding is suitable
- Advanced time management, organization, and analysis skills are needed
$35,000 to $70,000 annually
About Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp
Fairway is rated #1 best mortgage company to work for 6 years in a row! This is an outstanding chance to work for a well-established company with a supportive culture.