The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
We are looking to grow our Texas-based team by adding a mortgage closer to our tight-knit, performance-driven lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of experience processing, funding, or closing residential mortgages and possess strong problem-solving and organization skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position where your talents can truly shine, we invite you to apply today!
- Compile data and put into loan closing documents in a timely manner
- Confirm loan compliance with all state and federal regulations and policies, as well as investor/mortgage lending product and program guidelines
- Adhere to closing instructions and verify that all closing conditions have been satisfied
- Keep the loan calendar up to date with active mortgage closings
- Prepare, collect documentation, review and close loan packages or loan files
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing; as well as an understanding of loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA are desired
- Strong analysis, time management, and organization skills are desired
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills are desired
- Must have experience with Encompass
- Applicant must have at least 3 years of experience closing residential mortgages for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Jumbo, and/or government loan programs
- Advanced knowledge of compliance protocols for residential home loans at both state/federal and investor levels
- Must be a team player and be comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to work with Title Companies and other vendors in a professional manner at all times
- Must be an expert in Closing Disclosures
$48,000 - $60,000
About The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
We are a trendsetting mortgage production team on a huge growth plan with an impeccable reputation. Our business is nearly 100% referral-based so our clients are quality and our deals are nearly 100% A-Paper - no busted-up files. This means the cream rises to the top. Our clients love working with us, they trust us, and that makes our work environment one of the best (if not the best) in the biz.
Our company is one of the best in the business. We have the most talented group of mortgage practitioners in the US and can back it up. We were named one of the Best Mortgage Companies To Work For by National Mortgage News. We are also "Great Place to Work" Certified & we've been named a "Top Places to Work" by the Houston Chronicle.