Semper Home Loans, Inc.
Are you a skilled mortgage closer with a strong customer service approach? If so, we are looking for you to join our well-established lending team. We are seeking an experienced mortgage closer to help us process closing efficiently. Job seekers should have strong communication skills and an understanding of state and federal regulations. If this sounds like a fit and you are ready to take the next step towards your career goals, please reach out to us today!
- Check loan closing documentation, third party orders, mortgage closing documents, and closing packages are signed and accurately prepared for the loan files
- Work with the loan processor and loan officer or funder from
origination to close to ensure loan closing
- Resolve any post closing issues immediately
- Collect documentation, review, prepare, and close loan packages or loan files
- Confirm loan compliance with all state and federal regulations and policies, as well as investor/mortgage lending product and program guidelines
- Ensure all corporate file standards are met
- Ensure proper and adequate documentation for all insurances, product requirements, disclosures and guidelines are adhered to within the loan file
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with Closing, Funding and Secondary departments
- Oversee the transfer of the loan file to Loan Servicing
- Gather, compile, organize, ship and track investor requested loan documents as required
- Prepare and send and track FHA case binders and their statuses
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong analysis, time management, and organization skills are desired
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma or GED required
- Candidates must be proficient with MS Office, lending or title software, NMLS experience is desired
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are essential
- Over 2 years of experience in lending or funding with credit unions, banking, or financial services are accepted, but real estate mortgage loan closing or processing experience is preferred
- Minimum one year of experience in loan processing and closing activities
- Must have knowledge of TRID guidelines
- Must have strong organizational skills
$40,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Semper Home Loans, Inc.
Semper Home Loans is a continuously growing mortgage lender licensed in 40+ states closing FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie and non-conforming mortgages.
- Full Health Insurance
- Full Dental
- 401K with a 3% match of contributions!
- Supplemental Insurance (Life Insurance, Accident Plans, etc.)
- PTO – Vacation and sick time off
Semper Home Loans is an EEO/AA employer.