We are looking to grow our organization by adding a mortgage closer to our tight-knit, performance-driven lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of experience processing, funding, or closing residential mortgages and possess strong problem-solving and organization skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position where your talents can truly shine, we invite you to apply today!
- Confirm loan compliance with all state and federal regulations and policies, as well as investor/mortgage lending product and program guidelines
- Assemble and enter data on loan closing documents in a timely manner
- Resolve any post closing issues immediately
- Adhere to closing instructions and verify that all closing conditions have been satisfied
- Prepare and execute the transfer of lender funds for disbursement
- Two years of real estate mortgage processing, lending, or closing experience preferred, years of experience with banking, credit unions, or financial services funding also accepted
- GED or high school diploma is required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must have MS Office experience, lending or title software, NMLS experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are essential
- Advanced time management, organization, and analysis skills are needed
$45,000 - $60,000 per year, plus bonus
About First Bank
Established in 1907, First Bank is a privately-owned community bank that's been named one of the top performing banks in the nation. Our mortgage operations located in Plano, TX combines the stability of a traditional mortgage lender with the flexibility of a portfolio bank. Coupled together, our platform provides our employees the ability to deliver the highest level of customer service throughout the entire lending process and helps create an amazing home financing experience for our clients.