Integrity Mortgage Group
We are looking to grow our organization by adding a mortgage closer to our tight-knit, performance-driven lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of experience processing, funding, or closing residential mortgages and possess strong problem-solving and organization skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position where your talents can truly shine, we invite you to apply today!
- Assure all information is correct and signed accurately in the closing documentation, third party orders, closing packages, and loan files
- Execute the transfer of lender funds for disbursement
- Follow closing instructions, and verify that all closing conditions have been satisfactorily met
- Enter data on loan closing documents in a timely manner
- Confirm loan compliance with all state and federal regulations and policies, as well as investor/mortgage lending product and program guidelines
- GED or high school diploma is required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong analysis, time management, and organization skills are desired
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills are desired
- Understanding of loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA; as well as knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing is essential
- Must have MS Office experience, lending or title software, NMLS experience is a plus.
$40,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Integrity Mortgage Group
Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG) is a growing mortgage banker with a focus on providing creative products to its customers. We put an emphasis on the concept of having a “customer for life”. IMG helps customers find the right solution for their mortgage lending needs. The borrower is our focus, first and foremost, as we provide a means for them to grow and prosper.
Customer for Life
A strong and genuine belief in the “customer for life” principle of doing business is what fuels this company. Referrals from previous customers and local real estate professionals have always delivered the majority of the Company’s production.
More than anything, we deliver an undeniably rich experience for our customers. We believe if our customers leave the process happy, it will return dividends to each and every person involved.