Annie Mac Home Mortgage
Are you a motivated, ethical mortgage professional looking to grow your career in the industry? Our top-producing team is looking for an individual with a unique mix of guideline knowledge, closing abilities, leadership experience, and project management skills who can support our success.
The Mortgage Closer will oversee all closing operations for the lender and coordinate all aspects of the closing process. Your role is vital as the last set of eyes to confirm all loan conditions are met to ensure a compliant and timely closing.
Your primary duties will include preparing and providing legal documents and closing packages for title companies and attorneys, making sure loans are compliant with FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA regulations, company policies, and industry standards, and providing pipeline reports to ensure all clients are on schedule to close and fund their loans.
The successful applicant will have years of closing experience, a firm grasp on regulations and lending trends, a team-oriented mindset, and excellent verbal and written communication skills. We are very team-oriented and will set you up to achieve your career goals. If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity with a leader in the mortgage industry, look no further, start your application today!
- Finish the closing process by funding the loan and assisting with post-closing documentation or other duties as assigned
- Work with settlement agents on any outstanding closing conditions to fund the loan and review CD’s, LE’s, and disclosure histories, and identify any compliance violations
- Act as the intermediary in real estate closing transactions while communicating with clients, attorneys, closing agents, and vendors to answer questions and resolve any issues
- Look over all loan documents for errors and confirm that pricing, case number assignments, title commitments, insurance policies, and PMI certifications are correct to ensure loan funding
- Organize all loan-closing documents and confirm they are accurate to ensure loan compliance
- At least 2 years of residential mortgage closing experience required
- Ability to prioritize and organize workflow and multi-task in a deadline-based environment
- Management and leadership experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with FNMA, FHLMC, USDA, FHA, VA, and State Housing lending guidelines and requirements, first/second liens, home improvement, and home equity loans is mandatory
- High school graduate, 4-year college degree preferred
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Annie Mac Home Mortgage
The Lehigh Valley's Leading Lender