Annie Mac Home Mortgage
Our world-class team is searching for a hard-working, driven mortgage professional to ensure our closing process is smooth and efficient. This role is for an individual with years of leadership experience, project management skills, top-notch closing abilities, and strong knowledge of mortgage guidelines and lending trends.
The Mortgage Closer will manage the entire closing process for the lender. Your role is crucial; you’ll be the last person to review all loan documents and make sure the loan conditions are met to ensure a timely and compliant closing process.
Your responsibilities will primarily include preparing legal documents and closing packages and sending them to attorneys and title companies, making sure all loans are in compliance with industry standards, company policies, and FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, and VA regulations. You’ll also keep track of the loan-closing schedule and regularly provide pipeline reports to ensure our clients can close and fund their loans on time.
Our top candidate will be a veteran mortgage closer who has excellent communication skills. If you have a drive for excellence and want to grow your career in the mortgage industry, we invite you to join us for a challenging yet rewarding role on an industry-leading team. We care about our team members, and we’ll make sure you’re set up for success to achieve your professional goals. Ready to start? Apply now!
- Collaborate with closing agents, attorneys, clients, and vendors to answer questions and resolve any issues to ensure a smooth real estate closing transaction for all parties
- Finish the closing process by funding the loan and assisting with post-closing documentation or other duties as assigned
- Coordinate with settlement agents on any outstanding closing conditions to fund the loan and review CD’s, LE’s, and disclosure histories, and identify any compliance violations
- Check all loan documents for errors and confirm that pricing, case number assignments, title commitments, insurance policies, and PMI certifications are correct to ensure loan funding
- Confirm the accuracy of all loan-closing documents to ensure they are in compliance and ready for final processing
- Solid understanding of FHLMC, USDA, FHA, VA, FNMA, and State Housing lending guidelines and requirements, first/second liens, home improvement, and home equity loans required
- Capable of multitasking in a deadline-based environment and can easily organize and prioritize their workflow
- 2+ years of experience in residential mortgage closing
- Must have high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience in management and leadership is highly valued
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Annie Mac Home Mortgage
The Lehigh Valley's Leading Lender