Movement Mortgage - Roanoke
Do you love helping people get their dream home but don’t love hunting for new leads? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re hiring a full-time loan partner that will work alongside our loan officer to structure loans for our clients and help get applicants mortgage ready. While our loan officer is out in the field driving in more loan business to fill the pipeline, you’ll be analyzing customer credit, reviewing income, and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close.
Jobseekers should be the highly-motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed. Since this is a salaried position, you’ll never have to worry about commission. If you’re a loan officer who always felt they never quite fit the sales mold, this is the role you’ve been looking for. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers you to embrace your natural talents and helps you achieve your career goals, apply today!
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Superb follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
$50,000 salary + bonus
About Movement Mortgage - Roanoke
At Movement Mortgage - Roanoke we are a company of good people, who also do a great job helping our customers with the mortgage process. We are a top 10 lender offering most products, fast processing, and competitive interest rates.