MAK Financial Group
Have you been searching for an opportunity to learn from top mortgage industry professionals and maximize your earning potential? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a driven mortgage Loan Officer Assistant to free up our Loan Officer to originate more loans into the pipeline. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. Your job will be to work closely with borrowers to expedite their mortgage process and ensure everything runs smoothly. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class customer service, and you’ll be responsible for delivering that experience to every client.
Jobseekers should be highly detail-oriented, possess an exceptional work ethic, and have a passion for providing exceptional customer service. This is an opportunity to work with a high-performing team and learn from the best, all while helping people attain their dream home. Up for the challenge? Apply today!
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and prepare the file for processing
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Excellent time management, communication, interpersonal, and follow-up skills
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- Has broker experience using loan origination software like Calyx Point
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
$45,000 - $55,000
About MAK Financial Group
MAK Financial is a rapidly growing Virginia based mortgage company. Opened in 1997, our Richmond headquarters is a fun and fast paced place to work. We love to help our clients live the dream of home ownership and real estate investment. We seek high energy experienced loan pros, who can structure the best path for our clients mortgage needs.