Are you interested in a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help clients secure the home of their dreams without having to go out and get new business? If so, this is the job for you!
Our industry-leading team is in need of a full-time Loan Assistant who can take our business to the next level! You’ll work with the loan officer to structure loans for our clients and get them mortgage-ready. The loan officer will go out into the field to identify new business leads and pass the torch to you, so you can focus on reviewing income, customer credit, and documentation to assure a successful close.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, hardworking, and highly detail-oriented. We will provide you with the tools and training you need to achieve your career goals. If you love helping people and want to join an extraordinary team that will challenge you to grow, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
$42,000 - $60,000
About Movement Mortgage
We exist to love and value people by leading a Movement of Change in our Industry, Corporate
Cultures and Communities. Join Movement and change your industry, your culture and your community. We believe success only matters if it’s followed by a life of significance.