Halpern & Associates Mortgage Corporation
Are you interested in working alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and prepare the file for processing
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Communicate consistently with the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Must possess broker experience using loan origination software like Calyx Point
- Excellent time management, communication, interpersonal, and follow-up skills
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Complete understanding of automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
- Strong understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, processes, and procedures
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
Must be able to communicate in Spanish
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Halpern & Associates Mortgage Corporation
We are a licensed mortgage broker business in FL and TN that is focused on providing the best in class mortgage experience for our clients. Our team works hard and celebrates our success day in and day out.