ARAMCO Mortgage Inc.
Are you interested in a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help clients secure the home of their dreams without having to go out and get new business? If so, this is the job for you!
Our industry-leading team is in need of a full-time loan partner who can take our business to the next level! You’ll work with the loan officer to structure loans for our clients and get them mortgage-ready. The loan officer will go out into the field to identify new business leads and pass the torch to you, so you can focus on reviewing income, customer credit, and documentation to assure a successful close.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, hardworking, and highly detail-oriented. We will provide you with the tools and training you need to achieve your career goals. If you love helping people and want to join an extraordinary team that will challenge you to grow, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and follow-up skills
About ARAMCO Mortgage Inc.
Founded in 1998 and licensed in CA, AZ, and TX, we're growing and looking for people who are experienced, caring, and looking for their last job in the mortgage industry. We handle residential, commercial, conventional, and government loans, and have a passion for this business.