Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp--Katie White Team
Are you interested in working alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- 2+ years of experience as a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
- Exceptional follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
About Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp--Katie White Team
Hi! I'm Katie White. I have a passion for helping people achieve homeownership. If you're not ready just yet, I'll give you a roadmap for how to get there.
I provide honest assistance to my clients and colleagues and always stay on top of the new mortgage products and current market trends. I am sincerely committed to providing you with exceptional service and education. My goal is to make your home-buying experience great from the beginning, all the way through to the end! I look forward to getting to know you and developing a lifelong relationship!
Since opening our doors more than 23 years ago, our team has helped thousands of Americans achieve their dream of homeownership. Ranked as one of the top 10 mortgage companies in America by Mortgage Executive Magazine, we have funded more than $220.4 billion in loans since the company started and more than $69 billion in 2020 alone.