We’re looking for a hardworking Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant who can help take our team to the next level!
Your primary responsibility will be to deliver top-notch customer service to borrowers and ensure their mortgage process goes as quickly and smoothly as possible. This is a crucial role that will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. With your help, our Loan Officer will be freed up to spend more time originating more loans into the pipeline.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about turning dream homes into a reality for our clients. If you want to work with a fast-paced, industry-leading team to grow your mortgage career and maximize your earning potential, this is the place for you. Apply today!
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and prepare the file for processing
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Excellent time management, communication, interpersonal, and follow-up skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Has lender experience using loan origination software like Encompass LOS
$33,000 - $45,000 yearly
About SecurityNational Mortgage
Our Culture is about one thing...our mission!
Building wealth through homeownership. The home has been and continues to be the number one wealth-building vehicle for most consumers in America. The ability to have familial stability, start businesses, and send our children to college in many cases comes from the equity built through homeownership. So what are our driving principles:
Little Things Matter: Over the years we’ve learned that it’s the small changes that produce big results.
Find A Better Way: We never rest on our laurels. “That’s just how we do things here” will never be our method of operation. We are committed to finding better ways to serve our customers, and support our loan officers and realtor partners.
Own It: We vow to keep ourselves accountable. When we make mistakes we don’t pass the blame. We make it right.