American Mortgage Solutions, Inc
Do you love helping people get their dream home but don’t love hunting for new leads? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re hiring a full-time loan partner that will work alongside our loan officer to structure loans for our clients and help get applicants mortgage ready. While our loan officer is out in the field driving in more loan business to fill the pipeline, you’ll be analyzing customer credit, reviewing income, and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close.
Jobseekers should be highly motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed. Since this is a salaried position, you’ll never have to worry about commission. If you’re a loan officer who always felt they never quite fit the sales mold, this is the role you’ve been looking for. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers you to embrace your natural talents and helps you achieve your career goals, apply today!
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Superb follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
- Extensive experience with automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
About American Mortgage Solutions, Inc
At American Mortgage Solutions, our mission is to set a high standard in the mortgage industry. We are committed to quality customer service - putting the people we serve first. Our goal is to carefully guide you through the home loan process so that you can confidently select the best mortgage for you and your family from the many mortgage options that are available today. After you select the loan that is best for you, we will work continuously on your behalf to help you achieve your dream of homeownership.
At American Mortgage Solutions we strive to make you a client for life. We want to be your first choice each and every time you need a home loan. We always try to go above and beyond for you so that you will always feel confident referring your family and friends to us for their mortgage financing needs.