Have you been searching for an opportunity to learn from top mortgage industry professionals and maximize your earning potential? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a driven mortgage Loan Officer Assistant to free up our Loan Officer to originate more loans into the pipeline. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. Your job will be to work closely with borrowers to expedite their mortgage process and ensure everything runs smoothly. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class customer service, and you’ll be responsible for delivering that experience to every client.
Jobseekers should be highly detail oriented, possess an exceptional work ethic, and have a passion for providing exceptional customer service. This is an opportunity to work with a high-performing team and learn from the best, all while helping people attain their dream home. Up for the challenge? Apply today!
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and prepare the file for processing
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
- 2+ years of experience as a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
- Exceptional follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
$60,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Waymaker Mortgage
At Waymaker Mortgage, we believe in providing the most simple and strategic mortgage experience available. Our vision is to serve 25,000 families in achieving their American dream of homeownership by 2026. We are committed to our clients in these three vital areas:
1. You deserve HOPE for success! Regardless of how complex the situation may look, there's always a way to make successful homeownership possible.
2. You deserve to experience PEACE through your home financing journey. Mortgages are complex with over 150 steps involved for every loan. There's no such thing as "push button, get mortgage" and often there are challenges that come up along the way. No matter what happens, our team will stick with you to provide amazing communication, answer all your questions and make sure you have the most peaceful experience possible!
3. You deserve to discover the JOY of the perfect place to call home!