Journey Home Mortgage
Are you interested in working alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- Has broker experience using loan origination software like Calyx Point
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
$40,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Journey Home Mortgage
Journey Home Mortgage offers quality mortgage solutions together with unmatched customer service you can count on – always. Our seasoned Lending Experts have years of experience and a successful track record matching individuals and businesses to the right financing options. Find out what makes Journey Home Mortgage a different type of mortgage company.