Main Street Home Loans
Do you love helping people get their dream home but don’t love hunting for new leads? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re hiring a full-time loan partner that will work alongside our loan officer to structure loans for our clients and help get applicants mortgage ready. While our loan officer is out in the field driving in more loan business to fill the pipeline, you’ll be analyzing customer credit, reviewing income, and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close.
Jobseekers should be the highly-motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed. Since this is a salaried position, you’ll never have to worry about commission. If you’re a loan officer who always felt they never quite fit the sales mold, this is the role you’ve been looking for. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers you to embrace your natural talents and helps you achieve your career goals, apply today!
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrow, and prepare the file for processing
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Strong understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, processes, and procedures
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
About Main Street Home Loans
Who We Are
Main Street Home Loans was founded on the philosophy that “One size does NOT fit all.” Especially when it comes to your home. We take a very consultative approach with every client to ensure that this new mortgage fits within their short- and long-term financial goals. Each of our Home Loan Consultants understands the importance of this major financial decision and is trained to help our clients navigate through the countless home loan products in order to place them in the home loan that’s right for them. We are honored to be with you on your journey from Main Street to Your Street.