Hours: 6 pm - 2 am (Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)
In this role, you will be accountable for the proper count and verification of all incoming and outgoing product loads as well as loading products on route or trucks in Arden.
The supplier or non-employee is responsible for supplying non-disposable PPE.
- Responsible for the cleanliness, safety, and security of the environment.
- Monitors and verifies all shipped product quality that meets specified standards.
- Works as a team with co-workers.
- Notifies a supervisor or manager if there are issues regarding product quality or shortages.
- Accountable for the correct count and verification of all incoming and outgoing product loads and returns.
- Count and prepare proper loading, break-down tray stacks of muffins, bread and bagels, etc. Arrange product for efficient loading and operational needs.
- Daily processing of required paperwork, including inputting any adjustments/shorts/overages, and verifying loads to account for all products, utilizing computer interface.
- May operate a route or transport truck, if applicable.
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 50 pounds. overhead.
- Must be able to stack products according to stacking procedures.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, climb, twist, etc.
- Key Behavioral Competencies: You exhibit attention to detail.
- Sets and maintains high-performance standards.
- Maintains a high level of productivity and self-direction.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
$14 per hour