A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc.
Are you a passionate and caring professional who prides themselves on providing the best possible care for your patients? If so, we have a wonderful opportunity at our clinic for a mental health therapist. Responsibilities include conducting diagnostic evaluations, developing tailored treatment plans with goals and objectives, offering crisis intervention when needed, and following up with patients to ensure they're getting the best care possible. Our ideal candidate holds a current LMHC license (licensed mental health counselor) and has 1-3 years of experience counseling mental health patients. If this sounds like a rewarding opportunity, please apply now!
- Work with patients to develop individualized treatment plans with goals and objectives
- Provide crisis intervention as needed
- Determine the status of patients mental health by using medical information, interviews, observation, and testing, as well as collaboration with other staff members
- Reassess patient situations and provide appropriate follow-up care based on their current needs
- Recommend community services or specialists for patients and family members in need
- 1-3 years in a clinical setting working with mental health patients is required
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and great communication and interpersonal skills
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent and a bachelor’s degree in a field such as counseling or social work; we prefer a master’s degree
- Requires CPR and BLS (Basic Life Support) certifications
- State licensure that is current, unrestricted, and in good standing for a licensed mental health counselor (LMHC) or equivalent
- Active and unrestricted license in CA
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with technology
About A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc.
A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc. staff are qualified professionals with the desire in helping relieve mental health issues such as anxieties, depression, PTSD, relationship issues, couple issues, children, and adolescent behavioral issues, and more.