The Crash Team - The Galvan Law Firm
Join a Winning Team with a HEART: Bilingual Paralegal position open at our fast-growing Personal Injury Law Firm in Vibrant Sugar Land, TX – where high character, excellence, and empathy are valued!
Our Sugar Land, TX Personal Injury Law Firm is growing and actively seeking a Bilingual (Spanish) Paralegal with a minimum of 3-5 years of plaintiff litigation paralegal experience. The ideal candidate is interested in growing their career and our law firm, and is a person who shows compassion and who values and fosters open and honest communication. In addition to having a POSITIVE outlook with integrity and professionalism, the ideal candidate shares our firm’s core values of being compassionate, taking responsibility, anticipating issues, being service-oriented, and demonstrating honesty in all situations.
- In this role, your talents will move cases forward by gathering and organizing documents, creating and responding to discovery, calendaring hearings, and communicating with clients and attorneys to create a winning plan for each client.
- Aggressive “go-getter” with a hunger to plan and strategize
- Confident yet humble, with a desire for constant growth and learning
- Self-managing with the ability to identify issues and take the initiative to solve them
- Resourceful and thinks outside the box to get things done
- Team Player who is willing to step in and help a team member, even if it will not benefit you directly
- High levels of positivity and charisma
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing environment
- Strong desire to help grow our law firm
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Efficient and detail-oriented
- Bilingual (Spanish) – Ability to speak Spanish fluently
- Minimum 3 years of litigation experience in Personal Injury
- Strong communication skills to enable positive interaction with clients, team members, and the general legal field
- Quality-, deadline-, and detail-oriented with strong working knowledge of the internet, Microsoft Office products, calendars, videoconference software, scanner, etc.
- Competitive nature with a strong passion for exceeding personal and professional goals
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively, both on a team and individually, in a high-energy, growing environment
- Draft/respond to discovery, create DCOs, and calendar deadlines and appointments
- Analyze evidence/reports, organize, and track files
- Schedule depositions
- Prepare mediation/trial notebooks
- Please message us your favorite ice cream flavor after applying for attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple cases and tasks
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the team member for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
BENEFITS – WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
An opportunity to be a part of one of the Fastest Growing Personal Injury Law Firms in Texas!
- Performance-based bonus potential
- Paid continued learning education (classes/material)
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
Work Style –Hybrid/ At office location most days with ability to work remote some days after trial period. Full-time – 8AM – 5PM / M-F
Climb the Ladder – The growth doesn’t stop. Promotion/leadership positions will become available for team members who demonstrate our core values.
The salary for this role is $65,000 - $75,000 (or more) annually based on experience.
$65,000 - $75,000 yearly
About The Crash Team - The Galvan Law Firm
About Our Company
The Crash Team – The Galvan Law Firm is a rapidly-growing personal injury law firm based in Sugar Land, Texas. We represent clients all over Texas and California. After being founded four years ago, we have recovered millions of dollars helping our clients and quickly become a record-setting law firm in Texas. We represent people involved in Auto Crashes, 18-wheeler Crashes, Commercial Crashes, Wrongful Death, Slip and Fall, Dog Bite and Other Catastrophic Injury Cases.
The Bottom Line: We change lives and feel great doing it! Want proof? Read our Google reviews.
The Crash Team – The Galvan Law Firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer