PARALEGALS! Looking to fast-track your career path in Phoenix’s top anti-fraud firm?
If you want to join our rebellion against the evil empire, you need to send a message with a coded subject line to admin @ doncasterlawpllc.com. The subject line should be JEDI LEVEL PARALEGAL. It should have two separate attachments in .pdf format. One should be your resume. The other should be a cover letter. The cover letter should be three paragraphs and include the following information:
- Paragraph 1: Tell us what excites you the most about this position
- Paragraph 2: Tell us why you are the person we should hire
- Paragraph 3: Tell us your pay expectation and when you would you be able to start
If you want to get your foot in the door of a law firm that’s on a mission to fight fraud, this is the opportunity for you. Our anti-fraud Law firm has an immediate full-time opportunity for an experienced paralegal who can handle case management, client updates, and drafting. The Jedi Master case manager we’re looking for is a team player, great communicator, and solid technician.
Our Founding and Managing Attorney is an entrepreneur who is passionate about helping people get their money back when they’ve been cheated. We need an empathetic team player who is mature, caring, and wants to ensure the client experience with our Firm is second to none. You should have genuine empathy for people who have been cheated and be able to communicate that on the phone.
We have set our sights on being the “go-to firm” for real estate fraud Law in Maricopa County. In fact, our true measure of success will be winning enough fraud cases that people start telling the truth because they fear the consequences, and reject the dark side. While we are focused on rapid growth, we are still small enough to care about every team member and client. We need someone who’s flexible, able to fill in other areas in a pinch, and willing to do things our way.
If you obtain this position, do the following, you must:
· Calendar deadlines and case milestones to ensure no deadlines are missed and cases move forward
· Identify and resolve calendar scheduling conflicts
· Review upcoming daily, weekly, and monthly appointments, court appearances, and tasks to prioritize workload
· Triage client communications to follow up via phone and email as required
· Maintain accurate client records into Clio
· Maintain physical and electronic client case files
· Organize, sort, and summarize case information and files
· Draft letters/reports/documents
· Prepare legal documents for meetings/ depositions/ hearings
· Prepare discovery and responses to discovery demands
· Provide client updates
This is no position for a padawan. We’re looking for someone who already knows how to do the job. We expect to teach you our firm distinctives and our particular procedures. We expect you to already know what makes good discovery response and how to prepare a privilege log.
This is the perfect job for you if:
1) You hate liars worse than Jar Jar Binks,
2) You’ll fly across the galaxy to see the truth come out, and
3) You care about helping people win their worst encounter with the Dark Side.
All firms talk about culture, we have one:
We’re an antifraud firm because we value truth. We believe truth exists, and it matters. Ayn Rand once said: “We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.” In this law firm, we bring that truth toe-to-toe with fraudsters. If we had a formal firm creed, it would probably read something like this:
We believe that truth exists and truth matters.
Truth is not subjective. There is no such thing as my truth, your truth, his truth, or her truth. There is only truth.
Perverting the truth is morally atrocious. People who do this deserve consequences, and we deliver them.
Vindicating the truth is more important than social approbation. We aren’t country club lawyers. We won’t wash over the truth just because someone doesn’t like it.
We reject the concept of a grey area between true and false.