Lloyd Baker Injury Attorneys
You will provide litigation support to the firm by assisting the attorneys and paralegals and by ensuring that documents are drafted in a timely manner to facilitate maximum recovery for clients. Must be able to research, gather, organize and synthesize information to draft effective documents under Nevada Law.
- Research, gather, process, analyze and synthesize information.
- Draft and edit legal documents.
- Scheduling and calendaring.
- Frequent client communication.
- Gather and review medical and billing records.
- Gather and review health insurance liens.
- May be required to identify and interview expert sources, as well as, conceive unique story ideas or fresh approaches to classic topics.
- Conduct timely follow-up on all outstanding documents/assignments and escalate when appropriate.
- Communication and consultation proficiency (Strong People Skills).
- Relationship management.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Ability to prepare accurate and error-free documents in a timely manner.
- Ethical practice.
- Experience with Nevada state law.
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities in a changing environment.
$22 - 25 hourly
About Lloyd Baker Injury Attorneys
We take what we do very seriously. We are a strong group of individuals who use our experience and knowledge to help one another, which, in turn, helps our clients. We care about one another as family and share the same Core Values.