The Frazer Firm, P.A.
We are an enterprising business litigation and transactional law firm that focuses solely on helping protect companies and their owners. We are growing and need an experienced, positive, detail-oriented, organized, and professional paralegal to play an integral role on our team. We are a team-based law firm that works together to ensure our client's interests and needs are met with precision and professionalism. No egos allowed. We are here to serve our clients and to make sure that the entire firm provides excellent legal services.
If you are the right person, this position will be highly rewarding and you will have an opportunity for career advancement within the firm as we grow. Our team comes to work each day excited for the opportunities to help our clients protect their business so they can have peace of mind. We are offering you competitive compensation and a flexible work environment to join our team of professionals who are authentically fun, decent, and professional people. This full-time position requires that you work in our Jupiter office with modified work-from-home opportunities. We offer competitive compensation including a monthly benefits stipend.
We are building a different kind of business law firm. The Frazer Firm was founded for the sole purpose of solving the problems that keep business owners and executives up at night. Our Firm is growing rapidly and we are seeking team members who desire more than just "work-life balance," which is a clear benefit to working at a boutique firm like ours. More than that, we love what we do and want our team to be overwhelmingly happy with their jobs and have a strong desire to help as many businesses and business owners as possible while developing genuine relationships with each other and with our clients.
- Prepare and assure the accuracy of routine and customary litigation-related documents including notices, motions, and discovery requests and responses. By combining the Firm's forms with the attorneys’ instructions to finalize those forms, you will free up our attorneys' valuable time to work on more valuable tasks. You will then be responsible for electronically filing these documents with the court and serving them to all appropriate parties and counsel
- Organize and manage the Firm's case files by making sure all digital documents are named and saved according to the firm’s protocols and procedures
- Prepare and send legal correspondence. You will put documents initially prepared by attorneys into final form, ready to be delivered to courts, clients, and opposing counsel. You will be responsible for making sure communications are delivered properly by mail, electronic mail, certified mail, express delivery, or courier service
- You will assist our attorneys and assure they have all the relevant materials for depositions, hearings, or meetings
- You will be fully responsible for scheduling case-related events and keeping the Firm's calendar up to date. By assuring that the attorneys’ calendars are accurately maintained and structured in a logical and efficient manner, you will help our attorneys organize their workflow and eliminate any possibility of missed deadlines
- We are an hourly billable law firm so you will meticulously track your time so that the Firm can maximize its revenue and you are credited for all the work you perform
- We strive to be a systems-driven office. You will participate in the creation of systems and procedures for the litigation paralegal role, contributing to the growth, efficiency, and success of the Firm
Your career accomplishments include:
- A minimum of three years of experience as a paralegal at a Florida litigation law firm with an active litigation caseload
- Demonstrating the ability to be a dedicated, consistent, and valuable member of a legal team for at least 3 to 4 years, at the same firm
- Doing substantive work on litigation cases with senior attorney supervision that could alternatively be given to a new associate attorney
- Florida registered paralegal preferred
You excel at:
- Creating order out of chaos. You LOVE organization, keeping track of key dates, and keeping the right people informed so a deadline is never missed
- Solving problems. We need you to not only find the problem but bring a creative and effective solution to the problem and be ready to execute it
- Paying strong attention to detail
- Caring about others, especially the members of our team and our clients. Our firm cares deeply about providing value to our clients
- Being technologically proficient. You have a mastery of the Microsoft Office suite of products, Adobe, law firm practice management, and time tracking software like Clio
- Demonstrating flexibility, ambition, a strong work ethic, and common sense
- Understanding the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure and each judge’s specific procedural requirements
You are great at:
- Communicating effectively
- Achieving more and learning faster than those around you
- Thinking on your feet and making smart decisions. Sometimes, you will be asked to do a task or answer a question and there won’t be a set of written instructions on how to do it. You should be comfortable using your skill and experience to figure out the right thing to do
$55,000 - $60,000 yearly
About The Frazer Firm, P.A.
We are building a different kind of business law firm. The Frazer Firm was founded for the sole purpose of solving the problems that keep business owners and executives up at night. We love what we do and want our team to be overwhelmingly happy with their jobs and have a strong desire to help as many businesses and business owners as possible while developing genuine relationships with each other and with our clients.