Carlos del Amo P.A
Immediate opening. Coral gables law firm seeks a litigation paralegal. The successful applicant's qualifications and skills should include a proven ability to multitask, exemplary planning and time management skills, problem solver with impeccable attention to detail, outstanding verbal, and written communication skills, and experience in all procedural aspects of litigation. Bilingual preferred (Spanish). Excellent work environment. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Draft subpoenas and coordinate with process servers
- Aid lawyers in trial preparation by preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, conducting research on legal articles, and assisting with client meetings and filing motions
- Hold client interviews to gather information about their legal problems
- Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents
- Draft legal documents, pleadings, and correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits under the guidance of a lawyer
- Must have great time-management skills, and organizational skills
- Completion of a nationally-accredited paralegal program strongly preferred
- Talented communicator and writer
- Candidates must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Preferably 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
About Carlos del Amo P.A
At DELAMOLAW, we strive for excellence. Our attorneys and staff members form one tightly-wound, cohesive unit, working united to fight for our client's case. With efficiency as our number one priority, We are a family, and we look forward to adding some to our family.