Wyman Legal Solutions
Do you want to be part of a legal team poised for growth to 7 and 8 figures?
We are an enterprising litigation firm focusing on construction disputes, business litigation, and property damage claims. We are on track for aggressive growth and we need a positive, organized, professional paralegal to join our team and help clients.
This is a key position in the firm because you will make very meaningful contributions to the success of the Firm and clients. For the right person, this will be a highly rewarding position with an opportunity for career advancement.
This is a full-time job, so you MUST be available to work 40 hours per week. The position provides some occasional flexibility to work from home, but generally, you will be required to work from our new office in East Boca Raton (in a responsible and socially distant way, of course).
- Scheduling, calendaring, and monitoring the Firm’s case-related events and deadlines
- Assisting lawyers with preparation for hearings and trials
- Communicating with clients to obtain information or provide case updates
- Reviewing records provided by clients and preparing summaries of damages
- Assisting clients with discovery production obligations
- Drafting letters and court documents
- e-Filing documents
- Communicating with the Court and Judicial Assistants for scheduling of hearings
- Keeping our case files organized
- Two years or more of experience as a Paralegal is required, preferably with first-party insurance claims (although those cases will only be part of your caseload at our Firm)
- You need to be organized. We expect you to keep track of key dates, keep the right people informed, and prioritize your time so that we never miss a deadline
- You need to be pleasant, but assertive. We behave professionally, even towards our adversaries
- You embrace technology and have strong practical experience with cloud-based platforms for case management, document management, CRM, calendars, e-mail, spreadsheets, and word processing
- You have extensive practical experience with common office applications (Word, Outlook email and calendar, Adobe, etc.)
- You must have excellent spelling and grammar
- You must understand the value of accuracy and attention to detail, and will work tirelessly to avoid mistakes that can cost clients (and us) dearly
- You thrive in and value being in a supporting role
- You must be dependable and have reliable transportation
- You MUST be a positive person. If your middle name is “Drama,” you will not be successful here
$20 - $27 hourly
About Wyman Legal Solutions
WYMAN LEGAL SOLUTIONS is a BOCA RATON, FLORIDA-based law firm specializing primarily in construction disputes and property damage claims. The Firm also represents businesses in litigation and general corporate counseling. The Firm’s founder, Andy Wyman believes strongly in self-education, self-improvement, and developing a growth mindset.
At Wyman Legal Solutions our core values are what guide all our actions as a firm and as individuals acting within the firm. We strive to demonstrate these Core Values in all our interactions with clients, the public, and each other:
- Authenticity: Being authentic and genuine in our actions and words.
- Integrity: Being true to ourselves and our core values. Doing the right thing at all times, even when nobody is watching.
- Respect: Treating everyone with respect and acting in a way that earns the respect of others.