LaBovick Law Group
Do you have a solid foundation as a Litigation Legal Assistant? Do you have the drive and desire to become a Litigation Paralegal? Are you stuck in your current role with nobody recognizing your capabilities or giving you the opportunity to grow?
We are an AV-Rated Plaintiff’s Firm looking for an experienced Litigation Legal Assistant with a well-rounded grasp on supporting a Personal Injury Litigation team, and develop into a Litigation Paralegal handling their own caseload.
- Draft legal documents, pleadings, and correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits under the guidance of a lawyer
- Coordinate law office activity, including the drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Help lawyers prepare for trial by preparing and organizing exhibits, assisting with client meetings, filing motions, conducting research on legal articles, and organizing and coordinating witnesses
- Hold client interviews to gather information about their legal problems
- Perform administrative duties such as answering phone calls and keeping our case filing system organized so all documents are readily accessible
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- 3+ years of legal service experience under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Possess very strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Team player with strong communication skills
- A professional and positive attitude
- Ability to properly prioritize with minimum supervision
- Detail Oriented and meticulous with work product
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) a huge plus!!
$17 hourly DOE
About LaBovick Law Group
Why Choose LaBovick Law Group: We are a growing firm, with top-notch, dedicated Warriors for Justice! We put as much value in our team members as they do for the clients we serve. We offer a PPO Health plan and cover 100% of Healthcare premiums for our employees. We have a safe harbor 401(k) with up to a 4% company match. We encourage learning and career development across our Firm, and value employees by providing ample opportunity for career advancement. With a current 4.8 star rating on Glassdoor, we strongly adhere to our firm’s Core Values and attribute the Firms success to our group of talented, hardworking, and passionate team members!