Stewart Law Group
We are looking for a full-time legal assistant ready to hit the ground running tracking important legal and filing deadlines for clients and cases. This person should have a great attitude, be highly organized, and not easily frazzled in high-pressure situations.
- File management
- Calendar management
- Maintain case cover sheets
- Maintain active case sheet
- Open/close matters in the practice management system
- Scheduling (depos, mediations, couriers, etc.)
- Proactive self-starter with initiative and analytical skills who will seek out opportunities to partner with paralegals, associates, of counsel, and partners
- An inquisitive learner who enjoys taking on new challenges
- Experience and knowledge of calendaring deadlines based on local, state, and federal rules
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in MS Office Suite, specifically, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Excel, and Teams
- Strong knowledge in document management systems, ability to quickly learn proprietary software systems and databases
- Professional, clear, and effective communication both written and verbal a must
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to multitask and successfully manage a variety of demands
- Team player and ability to integrate quickly into a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and experience with virtual meeting platforms, I.e. Zoom, Teams, Skype
About Stewart Law Group
Stewart Law Group was founded in 2017 and is already the largest minority and woman-owned firm in the Dallas Fort Worth area that handles commercial, product liability, insurance, employment, and labor disputes.
The firm continues to grow, despite the pandemic, and is currently looking for a mid-level associate who is a team player, inquisitive, aggressive, with a strong work ethic. Further, the firm holds strong principles related to equality and differentiates itself from other firms with its uplifting and unique competitive culture. Based on the firm’s founding partner’s background as a former collegiate student-athlete and coach, the firm believes in the team concept and invests time and resources in the development of its associates.