South Lyon Michigan Law Office
Our rapidly-growing law practice is seeking a full-time legal intake specialist to join our team! You’ll survey prospective clients and empathize with them on the details of their cases, manage new client onboarding and data entry, and help our lawyers book and manage their appointments. We’ll provide the training and resources to help you flourish in your role on a tight-knit, supportive, and passionate legal team. If you have prior customer service experience, great communication skills, and a passion for helping others, apply today!
- Survey potential clients to determine the right fit with our practice, while listening to all phone calls in an empathetic manner
- Manage attorney schedules, including prospective client consultations, to foster caseload growth
- Conduct various tasks around the office such as managing spreadsheets, writing emails, faxing and copying, and transcribing notes to make sure all processes run smoothly
- Supervise new client onboarding and current client files through data entry and paperwork collection to ensure our cases are managed efficiently
- Coordinate awareness initiatives and foster relationships with other attorneys alongside the marketing team in order to help grow our prospective client base
- Full familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite, with advanced Excel proficiency
- Strong ability to communicate eloquently and empathetically a must
- Previous legal experience highly valued
- CRM and case management software experience a plus
- Sales or customer service experience highly valued
$15 - $20 hourly
About South Lyon Michigan Law Office
We are a small but fast-growing law firm in downtown South Lyon with a really great team culture! We love to serve our wonderful clients by meeting their estate planning and probate needs with care and compassion. We don't represent just anyone who comes through the door, and we don't add just anyone to our team. We are looking for clients and team members who will be the right fit for the long term!