DE LA ROSA-MONROE LAW FIRM
Our rapidly-growing law practice is seeking a full-time legal intake specialist to join our team! You’ll survey prospective clients and empathize with them on the details of their cases, manage new client onboarding and data entry, and help our lawyers book and manage their appointments. We’ll provide the training and resources to help you flourish in your role on a tight-knit, supportive, and passionate legal team. If you have prior customer service experience, great communication skills, and a passion for helping others, apply today!
- Help foster prospective client streams by providing input into awareness and law firm partnerships initiatives alongside the marketing team
- Book consultations for prospective clients with our lawyers to expand our caseload and ensure meeting schedules are accurate
- Evaluate prospective client inquiries and phone calls, analyzing their case fit and making sure they feel seen and heard
- Organize paperwork and perform data entry in our case management system to streamline new client onboarding and current client files
- Conduct various tasks around the office such as managing spreadsheets, writing emails, faxing and copying, and transcribing notes to make sure all processes run smoothly
- High school diploma or GED is a requirement; Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Firm knowledge of spreadsheet and data management, as well as computer skills
- CRM and case management software experience a plus
- Sales or customer service experience highly valued
- Full familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite, with advanced Excel proficiency
$12 - $15 hourly
About DE LA ROSA-MONROE LAW FIRM
We are passionate about helping our clients avoid the drama and get their family's sanity back. Our firm represents clients in divorces, child support, and custody cases. We offer a collaborative work environment and are looking for new super star to join our team members. Our goal is to leave each client better than when they came to us for help.